Sunday, May 4, 2014

Game 6...

I had the pleasure to attend the Blazer vs Rockets game 6. I'm not sure what to say and it's been two full days now. I could write all about the game, the crowd, the lead up...but no...it's all about one play, one second...well almost a second. In that 0.9 My emotions went from a high level distraught to a inability to breath (I'm assuming I shared that with 20,000 other people) to jubilation. 

At this point I with I had taken some film or more pics of that play, but all I have is some pics after wards. See below. This might be the next great Portland memory. On April 23, 2012 I wrote a 1 year annivsary post about Brandon Roy's 23 point comeback against Dallas in the playoffs. It seems like along time ago but it's great to have that feeling again.





No comments: