Saturday, November 8, 2014

NFL Week 10 Picks

Another solid week for me going 5-1, but Loren keeps falling behind with a 2-4 record last week. This puts me at 31-22-1 why Loren trails by a game at 23-30-1.

Miami at Detroit
Derek - Detroit. If the game was in Miami I'd take the Dolphns but even as a fan I don't see them as a playoff team and the return of Megatron could be big.
Loren - Miami. An upset special here. I like the way Miami is playing and their defense is really clicking. Dome game means their offense doesn't have to deal with the weather.


San Francisco at New Orleans
Derek - New Orleans. Saints at home and the 49ers are stumbling. How else are the Saints going to win the division with 8-9 wins if they don't win their home games. :)
Loren - New Orleans. Even though San Francisco is getting healthier on defense and is a dangerous team, New Orleans has the momentum and home field advantage. Manning tore apart the Niners this season, I expect Brees to do much of the same.


St. Louis at Arizona
Derek - Arizona. I'm not sure the Cardinals are planning to lose any more games. They're not the best team but they just keep winning. The Rams arn't an easy out but they can't beat the entire division back to back to back...can they?
Loren - Arizona. St Louis sure looks energized the last few games. Unfortunately, the Cardinals are waiting. May not even be close.

New York Giants at Seattle
Derek - Seattle. Giants going across the country to play a far superior team? Good luck Eli!
Loren - Seattle. Boy, things will get ugly in Seattle if the Seahawks blow this one. I'd kind of like to see that, actually. Probably won't happen, but I'll definitely be paying attention to this game.


Chicago at Green Bay
Derek - Green Bay. Packer were playing well heading into their bye week last week. I don't for see any slow starts here and lots of fantasy points will be put up in this one.
Loren - Green Bay. Chicago is a confusing damn team. Loads of talent, lots of yards, little to show for it. Forte is having a great year but everything else is completely schizophrenic. Another game that could be terribly fun to watch.


Carolina at Philadelphia
Derek - Philadelphia. If the Panthers are going to win they better hope that their D comes to the game as they thought it would have all year long. Don't let Sanchez beat you. Of course I'm sure that's why they have that McCoy guy.
Loren - Philadelphia. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing here. What's the over/under on Sanchez interceptions? Carolina has a fighting chance.

No comments: