Saturday, December 13, 2014

NFL picks for week 15

Loren and I split our games again for the 4th week in a row, going 3-3. I'm now up 48-35-1 why Loren trails at 39-44-1.
 
Miami at New England
Derek - New England.The Pats are back on track after their win in San Deigo. Miami has been up and down all year and I don't think they'll have enough to beat the Pats twice this season.
Loren - New England. Miami has been a game opponent all season. Unfortunately for them, and maybe the rest of the AFC, New England found their game and look dominating again. It took Green Bay firing on all cylinders to slow them down. Can't give Miami much hope on the road.
 
Houston at Indianapolis
Derek - Indianpolis. The Colts are just a better team than the Texans. Even if the Texans can pound the rock all day and keep Luck on the run I still see TY Hilton getting is 100 yards and a TD.
Loren - Indianapolis. Win this on the road and Houston is only a game back. Perfect fantasy football watch game.
 
Cincinnati at Cleveland
Derek - Cincinnati. I'm just picked agasin't Johnny Football. Probably a bad idea.
Loren - Cincinnati. Can the flagging Bengals rain on Manziel's parade? I sure hope so.
 
Denver at San Diego
Derek - Denver. The Chargers are capple of winning this game but the Broncos have seemed to learn how to run the ball. What if they figure out how to run and pass in the same game?
Loren - Denver. Another great fantasy football watch. If Denver played more consistently this year, I'd have less stress picking them to win on the road against a dangerous offense.
 
Dallas at Philadelphia
Derek - Philadelphia. Going with the home team in this one. Great RB matchup.
Loren - Dallas. Yeah, pick this this week and their bound to disappoint me. Argh, I hate this team.
 
New Orleans at Chicago
Derek - New Orleans. UGH. Everyweek I seem to pick the Saints. Why!
Loren - New Orleans. I had to check the weather before making this pick. If it were miserably cold or snowing, I'd have taken Chicago. But with a projected dry day in the 50s, no chance Chicago turns this into a grinder.

1 comment:

Eugene Pillagers said...

Thanks for the wiener picks, wieners.